Hey guys, Its Monday I know, I know get your butt to work and if you are already at work I wish you a fruitful week ahead.
Well, today I won’t be putting up any extra blog post because over the weekend I was overjoyed to be discovered as a new blogger so this award takes the limelight for today.
I don’t even know what to write I am really elated with the bloggers award I was nominated for by itsbaashx, truthfully when I came across myself being nominated I was just checking for updates on my fellow bloggers to see what they have been up to and prior to that time I have secretly wanted to be nominated for Liebster award because I wanted to know someone out there appreciates the content I put out. So once again I am thankful to itsbaashx for deeming me fit for the award I appreciate it.
Aims and Objectives Liebster Award:
- The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers and those with few or small followers. Its an amazing way of giving new bloggers an opportunity to gain some recognition and encouragement for their works.
Rules of The Liebster Award
- Create a new blog with the graphic of the award thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog.
- Create a set of questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 bloggers and share your blog post with them so they can accept their awards.
ITSBAASHX QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS
WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING?
Well, truthfully when I was in school I hated writing for the school magazine to me it felt boring like I was obligated to do so if I wanted my grades up, but as time went on after I graduated I discovered I liked to write about vintage fashion, lifestyle and also sharing things I have learnt with other people.
When I started blogging I liked the fact that I am able to express how I feel without being instructed on how I am supposed to write.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU’VE LEARNT SO FAR, SINCE YOU STARTED BLOGGING?
What I have learned so far since I started blogging is not think too much about what I put out there, what I write is not for everyone so if you don’t like it please don’t criticize me. Because once you start putting everyone’s opinion into your head it gets to you and you stop being you, you act like what everyone expects of you to write.
WHAT’S YOUR GREATEST CHALLENGE AS A BLOGGER?
Hmmm… let’s see it should be engaging my readers, like how do I pull off getting people interested in what I write.
DO YOU EVER CONSIDER BECOMING A FULL-TIME BLOGGER
Sometimes yes and sometimes no, because as much as I enjoy writing I have a life outside of blogging so let’s just say it’s a thought I wish I can make come true.
IF YES, HOW DO YOU COPE WITH PEOPLE’S OPINION ABOUT YOUR DECISION AND IF NO, HOW DO YOU COPE WITH WORKING AND BEING A BLOGGER?
Like I wrote above, I don’t think anyone will make a fuss about me being a full-time blogger but being the person that I am I like to see other things that life as to offer.
For the other question, I am currently unemployed so I don’t know what that will feel like multitasking but I love writing so that should outweigh other things.
I hereby nominate
- Mrs.Sharon Afriyie
- The Shining Gem
- Gbolabo Adetunji
- Have you thought about quitting as a blogger and do something else?
- Have you been faced with a stubborn reader that insists you should delete your blog post because he/she doesn’t think it is appropriate?
- If you were to choose between blogging and being paid $1m what would be your choice?
- What is your most liked blog post that your readers loved?
- What is your greatest challenge as a blogger?